This is the place where I wanted to showcase fans's appreciation for Can. If you have something nice to say about him and you want me to include it here, let me know at yaman.international @ gmail.com! :)

En este apartado quiero poner todo lo bonito que las fans tienen que decir sobre Can Yaman. Así que si quieres hacer una aportación, puedes mandármelo a yaman.international @ gmail.com :)


For starters, I asked these two questions...

Para empezar, hice esas dos preguntas...

How did you find out about Can Yaman? TV show or any other way?
What do you like the most about Can as an actor? 

¿Cómo descubriste a Can Yaman? 
¿Qué es lo que más te gusta de él como actor?

... and here are the answers :) If you want yours to be included, just write it in the comments (they are moderated, so it might take a while to be shown)

... y estas fueron las respuestas :) Si quieres que las tuyas también se incluyan, déjalas en un comentario (recuerda que están moderados, así que no aparecerá inmediatamente)

@canyaman_fans -- CanYaman_Fans🇪🇸 #FeritAslan/CanDivit 🇹🇷
@JustAnne0932 -- 🕊Just©️ANYAMAN🕊️ (Filipinas)
I saw Can in Facebook before of Erkenci Kus times.. At first I was ignoring it.. Until one time I watched the videos of one Filipina made about the Series.. And boom I search it in Youtube and watch the summary. And the follows began.. Working here in Arab country sorrounded with all muslim man, I believe Can Yaman is one of the best guy.. Muslim man are born with a snob vision looks but when you know them all its in their life style.. Aside from his looks.. Even my boss who is watching the series before said that Can Yaman is one of a Hell nice guy.

Ví a Can en Facebook antes de ver EK. De primeras no le hice caso... hasta que vi el vídeo que una filipina habñia hecho sobre la serie... y boom. Busqué en YouTube y me vi un resumen. Y empecé a seguirle. Trabajando en un país árabe rodeada de hombres musulmanes, pienso que Can Yaman es uno de los mejores. Los hombres musulmanes nacen con una visión snob que cuando les conoces, ves que es parte de su forma de vida. Aparte de su físico... incluso mi jefe, que ha visto la serie, dice que un muy buen tío.

@Series_Mil -- Mis Series (that's me! :p) (España)

I knew nothing about Turkish dizis and even less about Can Yaman until april 2019. I saw a commercial in Divinity about Erkenci Kuş and I liked the music they used, how cheery and cute the couple in the picture looked, but I really had no time to watch anything. Everytime the commercial would come out in the weekends, though, I kept thinking the same. So I finally gave up and headed to YouTube. I caught up in all episodes when they were about to air episode 36 or 37 in Turkey. And of course, I watched them all live, even if I didn't understand more than a few words.
I must admit, first it was Demet who caught my attention, but the more I watched (and rewatched) I realized how they were dinamyte together and Can was so charming and intense and he could be playful and happy and all smiles one moment and then get all mad and sad... Someone said he has soulful eyes. It's true. Then I watched Dolunay and it was clear that he has a lot of talent. So... here I am! Building a website about the guy XD

Yo no había visto en mi vida una serie turca y no sabía ni que existían. Can Yaman mucho menos. Pero el caso es que el anuncio de Divinity siempre me llamaba la atención. La música era alegre, la foto de ellos dos me parecía una monada, me llamaba mucho. Pero por motivos de trabajo apenas estoy en casa entre semana, así que para cuando empecé a verla y me puse al día en YouTube (no podía no saber qué pasaba, no podía dejar de verla) ya estaban por echar el capítulo 36 o 27 en Turquía. Y a partir de ahí me los ví todos en directo sin entender ni papa.
La verdad es que la primera que me llamó la atención fue Demet, pero a medida que avanzaba la serie me dí cuenta de que era la pareja en sí lo que funcionaba. Eran la bomba. Y cuanto más veía a Can más me daba cuenta de que era capaz de expresarlo todo con los ojos. Y que podía estar riendo y siendo super mono y un momento más tarde cabreado y triste... y todo lo hacía bien. Cuando además le vi en Dolunay me dí más cuenta todavía de que tiene un montón de talento. Y nada, aquí estamos, haciéndole una web XD



@elfled87 -- Loli Díaz (España) 
Conocí a Can a través de @divinity_es cuando comenzó a emitir #ErkenciKuş. Vi en español hasta el momento en el que tienen la fiesta de Fabri. Cortaron el episodio en un momento que no tenía sentido y empecé a investigar. A partir de ahí... la locura padre. Me puse al día en cero-coma y llegué hasta el 36 turco. La ida de olla definitiva vino tras el 40.
¿Que qué fue lo que más me llamó su atención? Me atrapó la mirada que cruza con Sanem en la agencia en el episodio 1 turco y fue mi perdición pero a medida que avanzaba en la visualización de la serie me di cuenta que estaba ante la explosión de él como actor. No sé si me explico. Es guapo, sí. Carismático, mucho. Pero es a partir de verle en una discusión primero con Sanem en el LunaPark y después con Emre cuando empecé a fijarme en sus movimientos y sus expresiones faciales. Estaba ante un hecho insólito: el nacimiento del mito. Con Newman lo observas en «Marcado por el odio» y con Gable en «Lo que el viento se llevó». La explosión de Can ha sido con «Erkenci Kuş». Vamos a verle a partir de ahora llegando a niveles que pocos alcanza y si no... al tiempo

I found out about Can Yaman via Divinity (Spanish channel) when they started broadcasting ErkenciKuş. I watched dubbed in Spanish until Fabri's party. They ended the episode at a moment that made no sense so I searched for it. After that... madness began. I caught up on zero time and watched the first 36 episodes in original version. And after episode 40 craziness even "worsened".
What caught my attention the most? The look he exchanged with Sanem in the agency in Turkish episode 1 was my downfall. But as I kept watching the show I realized that I was witnessing Can blooming as an actor. I don't know if I'm explaining myself. He's handsome, yes. Charismatic, a lot. But it was after seeing him fight, first with Sanem on LunaPark and then with Emre, when I began to notice the way he moves and his facial expressions. I was the witness of an unusual event: the birth of myth. You can see it happen with Paul Newman in "Marked by hate" and with Gable in "Gone by the wind". Can's bloom has been in «Erkenci Kuş». From now on, will see him peaking to levels that very few can reach. Mark my words.

@AleeeGlez -- ✨Ale✨🦋
Conocí a Can por Erkenci Kuş. Para decir qué es lo que me llamó la atención de él no puedo mentir y ocultar que de primeras es inevitable que Can te entre directamente por los ojos por ese físico tan espectacular que tiene. Pero cuando vas viendo su trabajo realmente te atrapa su intensidad a la hora de transmitir sus sentimientos. La única serie que he visto de Can ha sido EK pero cualquier persona que la haya visto y compare los primeros capítulos con los últimos se puede dar cuenta de lo que ha mejorado como actor, su actuación se fue convirtiendo en algo totalmente real que nos atrapó a todos.

I found out about Can in Erkenci Kuş. Obviously, what caught my attention first and this is something you can't help, was how hot he is. He looks spectacular. But as you watch him work as an actor, what really gets you is his ability to convey every feeling with such an intensity. I've only watched Can in Erkenci Kuş, but anyone who watches this show can see  how much he has improved over the episodes, his portray evolved and became something real that caught all of us.

@CarmenDePedro3 -- Carmen De Pedro (España)
Conocí a Can haciendo zapping un domingo y no sé qué me atrajo de él exactamente, ya que los hombres con barba ni fu ni fa. Pero cuando lo pienso creo que es por su gran parecido a Jesús de Nazaret, aunque es irónico ya que él es musulmán. La vida da muchas vueltas :)

I discovered Can when surfing from one channel to another and I don't know what caught my attention exactly, because I don't like men with beards. But when I think about it I think it's because of how he looks alike to Jesus, which is ironic, since he is muslim. Life can surprise you like this :)


@1ValleFdez -- Vallecita 🐦 (España)
Conocí a Can Yaman una tarde que estaba en casa y salió EK mientras zapeaba. Tengo que decir que no suelo estar por las tardes porque trabajo y no he visto una sola novela en mi vida (bueno, hasta Erkenci Kuş) Lo ví y pensé: "por Dios, cómo mira este hombre a esta mujer..." Y ahí me quedé y él se quedó conmigo para siempre. Lo que me gusta es que actúa con los gestos, el cuerpo, el alma y el corazón.

I saw Can Yaman for the first time one evening I was surfing channels at home. I must say, I'm not usually at home in the evening due to my job, and I had never ever watched a soap opera in my life (that is, up until Erkenci Kuş) I saw him and thought: "oh my god, the way this men looks at this woman...". And that was it. I'm still there and now he is with me always. What I love about his acting is the he pours his body, soul and heart into it.

@InesMifv1999 -- Minetza (Perú)
Dolunay fue la primera vez que lo vi actuando y en sí lo que me gustó mucho fue su actuación, esa capacidad de desenvolverse en distintos roles, ejecutivo impecable, tío amoroso, hombre fuerte y a la vez tierno y apasionado.

Dolunay was the first time I saw him acting, and what I love is his ability to become such different roles, a dapper white collar, lovely man, strong guy and at the same time sweet and passionated.